- Citizen Interface commonly used for Citizens of Pune
- By registering on above link people can identify the status or level of waste bins according to their preferred locations
- Staff Login can be used only for Staff Members
- Staff members can see all the details regarding their ward offices(Applicable for DSI, SI, Mukadam etc.)
- Live information about Monitoring of Garbage Vehicles (MoVe) System.
- Dashboard shows the present day reporting count/Total Installation count for allocated garbage vehicles
- Manager Login can be available only for Head of Department.
- HOD will able to see all the details on Dashboard. It will become easy for supervision purpose.
- Monitoring of the vehicle in Real Time to improve per vehicle productivity & reduce non-compliance.
- Usage and route planning optimization of garbage trucks to reduce fuel consumption by over speed tracking, measurement of engine idling, route improvement, dispatching and proper periodic maintenance.
- Rapid management of vehicle breakdown and maintenance.
- Centralized command control center for waste collection and transportation.
- Efficient monitoring and management of waste bins.
- Availability of MIS for effective planning of resources, schedule & unforeseen events.
- Automated monitoring of transfer stations, processing centres for daily garbage inward, outward using weigh bridge automation.
- Effective Management of citizen complaints.
- Creating healthy competition between wards by generating Cleanliness Score based on timely pickups, coverage & customer feedback
- Greater transparencyin the civic administration.
- Eliminate the human factor from entire cycle of SWM process starting from collection to bill disposal.